it's hard to have peace when you've lost all your heroes

Future of What, Back To The City
hi. currently fangirling about Frances Ha, the work of Pablo Neruda, and the impending Twin Peaks revival. but mostly just stressed from exams and also... tired, of expending so much vulnerability and effort and not getting anything in return. I don't think it's wrong for me to demand some in return. right?
 
Kentridge pin. attended a talk by him not long ago at Love Books, which I still catch myself thinking about / being inspired by.
shot this at dusk. you know when you see things and lyrics kind of float up to your head? "Our heads are just houses / without enough windows."
 (insert obligatory Twin Peaks reference)
Frances Ha (2013) on Vimeo. fuck. this film is my everything right now. after my friend watched it, he came up with the bestest bestest observation: "there's a little bit of Frances Ha in all of us."

love,
Zahra

0 comments:

Post a Comment